- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
This site hosts details of South African National Parks, their camps and wildlife and community relations. It will help tourists and visitors with planning trips to the parks - self-drive safaris, game viewing, accommodation tariffs, adventure activities such as guided walks and hiking, bird-watching, 4x4 trails, sight-seeing, cultural and historical experiences, mountain biking, golf, canoeing, swimming and many more. You can also learn how to become an honorary ranger or how to take part in organised events within these conservation areas.
SANParks is one of the world's leading conservation and scientific research bodies and a leading proponent of maintaining the indigenous natural environment.
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Get Started! Plan Your Trip / Make Reservations / Book Online
- Media Release: Addo Elephant National Park jackals poisoned (19th August 2014)
- Suspected rhino poachers in Mapungubwe appear in court (19th August 2014)
- Free entry into the Garden Route National Park (18th August 2014)
- Namaqua National Park Flower Report (15th August 2014)
- Media Release: SANParks Honorary Rangers presented with award (14th August 2014)
- Maximum of four people per site
- PowerPoint (220v)
- Very small sites (3.5 x 4.5m)- only tents allowed
- Base rate: R230
- -Check in 14H00 to 17H00 winter (Apr- Sept)
- -Check in 14H00 to 18H00 summer (Oct-Mar)
- -Firearms, pets and day visitors not permitted
- Base rate: R900