- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
- The Wild Card Sales office will be closed 10 December 2013 from 10:30 till 16:00 and will reopen on 11 December 2013 at 08:00.
- The Wild Card Sales office will be closed as from 12:00 on 24 December and reopens again on 30 December 2013.
- Back Table Road and the Overseers Cottage are closed until further notice, due to flood damage.
- Wild Card sales are now at the Tokai Plantation Office, also in Tokai Road. Tel: 021 712 7471. Please note we recommend you retain your proof of purchase or renewal letter for your Wild Card membership in your car, to facilitate entry at TMNP gates when the power is down.
- For directions to the new office herewith a map to Tokai Manor House and Wild Card Sales.
This natural world heritage site, and Natural New 7 Wonder of the World, is a haven of magnificent mountains plunging into crystal seas fringed with bleached white sands of the Cape Peninsula. The mountain chain stretches from Signal Hill in the north, to Cape Point in the South and is also home to the world’s smallest, yet most diverse floral kingdom, The Cape Floristic Region.
Table Mountain National Park is a must-visit for anyone in Cape Town, local or international. From open access hikes and beautiful forest walks to pristine picnic and day-visit spots to secluded picturesque accommodation facilities throughout the park, there is plenty to do, see and experience.
Conservation fees are payable at only three access-controlled sections of the park, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Penguin Colony and Silvermine.
Must sees for this park include:
- Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Table Mountain
- Signal Hill and Lions Head
5th December 2013
27th September 2013
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
10°C / 27°C